.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web ss2879.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

smile for the day 

Strike 1 for Dad's :-p

=================================================
WHEN WE moved cross country, my wife and I decided to drive both our
cars. Nathan, our eight-year-old, worriedly asked, "How will we keep
from getting separated?" "We'll drive slow so one car can follow the
other," I reassured him. "Yeah, but what if we get separated?" he
persisted. "Then I guess we'll never see each other again," I quipped.
"Okay," he said, "I'm riding with Mom."

--Contributed to "Life In These United States" by James C. Bush
=================================================


Comments:
Dads not dad's. Read "Eats, Shoots, Leaves". The Panda says No!!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?