.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web ss2879.blogspot.com

Monday, June 05, 2006

I gave a lap dance to your mom Because I'm sexy and I do what I want 

>
>This is quick and heaps of fun...teeeheeehehheheh
>
>Pick the month (number) you were born in:
>1----I fell in love with
>2----I ate a
>3----I smacked
>4----I sang to
>5----I gave my number to
>6----I murdered
>7----I shot
>8----I gave a lap dance to
>9----I choked on
>10---I bitched out
>11---I had sex with
>12---I humped
>
>Pick the day (number) you were born on:
>1-------A homeless guy
>2-------your mom
>3-------a banana
>4-------a fork
>5-------a Mexican
>6-------a gangster
>7-------a hooker
>8-------an ipod
>9-------my best friends boyfriend
>10-------a goat
>11-------my dog
>12-------a ninja
>13-------the computer
>14-------a football player
>15-------my neighbor
>16-------myself
>17-------a Jones soda
>18-------a llama
>19-------a pickle
>20-------a stuffed animal
>21-------a permanent marker
>22-------my dad
>23-------a condom
>24-------my psychiatrist
>25-------a policeman
>26-------my brother
>27-------my sister
>28-------a baseball bat
>29-------a DVD player
>30-------a paperclip
>31-------my cell phone
>
>Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
>White------Because I was high.
>Black-------Because I was drunk.
>Pink--------Because I'm NOT homosexual.
>Red---------Because the voices told me to.
>Blue--------Because I'm sexy and I do what I want
>Green------Because I hate myself.
>Purple------Because I'm naked.
>Gray--------Because that's how I roll.
>Yellow------Because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
>Orange----Because I hate my family.
>Other-------Because that's how I roll.
>
>Now put that in the subject line and send to all
>of your friends, n me too, to make them laugh too!!!
>
>


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?