.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web ss2879.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

my fifteen minutes of fame (pt. 2) 

Check it out people... i've got my second edition of fifteen minutes of fame now. :-) (the first edition - kind of passed without many people noticing)




to confirm this, you can turn to page 74-75 of the india today dated 4th december 2006.

many thanks to kushan mitra to have directed nandini in my direction for this article :-)

pdf version can be found here

Comments:
Sarin,
I actually saw this India Today hard copy and was about to message you abt this anyway. No wonder, to see the moderator of IIMB egroups/SIGMA guy gettin in there!

Phani Mitra
 
Dude I just bought the mag... n lo behold u r there... alongwith beasty..tamal n gang... too much... will read the article now.

Gaurav Datta.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?