.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web ss2879.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

FOOTPRINTS OF THE BOSS 

enjoy :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vidya Raman

> One day a man having conversation with god when his whole life
> flashed before his eyes as a series of footsteps on the sands of time.
>
> He saw that there were two pairs of footprints, but during the most
> difficult periods of his life there were only one set of footprints.
>
> He asked god "You said you will be with me throughout this journey,
> but why have you deserted me during the most critical times of my
> life??"
>
> To which god answered "Son, I did not desert you, I was always with
> you...you see only one set of footprints because during those
> difficult times in your life, I was carrying you"
>
> *******
>
> Another day I was having a similar conversation with my Boss
> when my whole project flashed before my eyes as a series
> of footsteps on the sands of time.
>
> I saw that there were two pairs of footprints, but during the most
> difficult times in the project there were only one set of footprints.
>
> I asked my Boss, "You said you will be with me throughout the project,
> but why have you deserted me during the most critical times of the
> project??"
>
> To which my Boss answered, "Son, I did not desert you, I was always with
> you... You see only one set of footprints because during those
> difficult times I was "sitting on your head !!!"
>
> ....................:-) have a nice day

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?