.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web ss2879.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Empire Avenue strategy... 

I'm changing my strategy on Empire Avenue a bit.

My old strategy was simple - match purchases as my eaves available would allow.

Now I'm looking to maximize my dividends. Hence anyone who own's less than 200 of me and has a dividend yield of less than 0.50% is going to be sold.

I will add people with dividend yield greater than 1.0% or who own more than 200 of me.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I suggest you add people with Div Yield of >1% whether they hold shares or not.

Most good players will eventually buy in, and even if they don't you will enjoy a good return
 
I like to have a broader strategy. Much of my portfolio I bought from people whose missions I completed. I usually will check out the mission by following the link before I click complete. I like to buy people whose take on life is similar to mine or at least not opposite, this way I am sure to develop some friendships and this gives real value to the game. I have bought some new people to EAv primarily because people bought my shares when I was new. Lately I have been looking at my shareholders and working to match at least the shares they have in me, working first from the ones who have the best dividend ratio and/or what I can afford. It is just a game yes, but I am using lessons learned here to make me more effective at communication, I'm learning more of what makes people tick. This add more value to the game. My bottom line strategy is not to let the "play money" take priority over the true value of EAv
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?