.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web ss2879.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

delhi rules... 

Here Are The 15 Rules Or Laws That Delhi Lives By

 

 

· The Other Side Law:

If my side of the road has a traffic jam, then I can

start driving on the wrong side of the road, and all

incoming cars will be rerouted via Meerut.  

 

· The Queue Nahin Rule:

If there is a queue of many people, no one will notice

me sneaking into the front as long as I am looking the

other way.  

 

· The Mind Over Matter Law:

If a red light is not working, four cars from

different directions can easily pass through one

another.

 

· The Auto Axiom:

If I indicate which way I am going to turn my auto

rickshaw, it is an information security leak.  

 

· The In Spit Of Thing:

The more I lean out of my car or bus, and the harder I

spit, the stronger the roads become.  

 

· The Cinema Hall Fact:

If I get a call on my mobile phone, the film

automatically goes into pause mode.  

 

· The Brotherhood Law:

If I want to win an argument, I need only to

repeatedly suggest that the other person has illicit

relations with his sister.  

 

· The Baraat Right:

When I'm on the road to marriage, all the roads in the

city belong to me.  

 

· The Heart Of Things:

If I open enough buttons on my shirt, the pretty girl

at the bus stop can see through my hairy chest into

the depths of my soul.  

 

· The Name Game:

It is very important for the driver behind me to

memorise the nicknames of my children.  

 

· Parking Up The Wrong Tree:

When I double-park my car, the road automatically

widens so that the traffic is not affected.  

 

· The Chill Bill Move:

When I park and block someone else's car I am giving

him a chance to pause, relax, chill and take a few

moments off from his rushed day.  

 

· The Brrrrp Break:

The louder I burp in a public place; the more it helps

other people digest their food.

 

· The Bus Karo Law:

If I stop my bus at the correct place near the bus

stop, the city will explode and blow into 6 million

pieces.  

 

· The VIP Rule:

There are only 7 important persons in this city-Me, I,

Myself, Main, Mainu, Aami and Moi !


Comments:
Awesome!
 
why do these sound more convincing than any testament..!!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?